Work with us: situations vacant
As an expanding and busy practice we are looking for enthusiastic team members:
Private Client Solicitor/ Legal Executive/ Paralegal
- Are you interested in working with a mixed general private client caseload, including administration of estates, Wills, trusts, powers of attorney and Court of Protection work
Litigation Solicitor/ Legal Executive/ Paralegal
- Are you interested in working on a broad range of civil and commercial matters including personal injury and contentious probate cases
- Are you interested in working in a busy conveyancing department, dealing with initial client contact and all post completion work
- Pride yourself on offering the highest quality legal advice, with unwavering attention to detail and a focus on providing the very best service to your clients?
- Wish to join a long-established but growing independent firm that offers plenty of opportunity for advancement?
- You will be a solicitor or legal executive
- Put Client care first
- work with minimal supervision, but we have an “open door” policy and are always available to discuss any matters.
- You would also need to be self-motivated, work well as part of the team and create client loyalty
What we offer:
- Our friendly firm has a loyal client base and operates three offices
- Full-time or part-time opportunities. Job-share may also be considered.
- Flexible working and remote working possible
- Competitive salary, based on qualification and experience.
- The opportunity to join a professional, enabling and supportive team.
- Genuine opportunities for accelerated career development
- Long established firm which has traditional values but a modern approach.
- New opportunities for the right candidates and will consider CVs for all roles within the firm
If you are interested in joining us, email your CV and a covering letter to Application by CV to Mrs Tamasine Whitbread at firstname.lastname@example.org